Bruce Saxby joined Isilo Steel in August 2017 as Metallurgical Consultant.
Bruce has over 45 years in the steel industry. He qualified in NTD Physical Metallurgy in 1974.
He boasts the following employment record:
- Haggie Rand: 1970 -1980 Research & Development, Works Metallurgist, Head of Technical & Quality Control
- Fedgas: 1980 -1983 Consultant fuel gas enrichment and Furnace Atmosphere Control
- VRN Steel: 1983 -1991 Specialist in development and marketing of high strength structural and wear resistant steels. (Local and International)
- Macsteel: 1991 – 2009 Group Technical Director, Tube & Pipe, Special Steels, Coil Processing, Stainless, aluminium, Roofing & Re-enforcing
- KMG & BSI Steel: 2010 – Present. Metallurgical Consultant
Bruce’s current work at Isilo Steel involves Customer Liaison, Product Development, Marketing Assistance, Sales back-up and general technical consulting
As you can see from the photo above, Bruce is a very approachable guy, so feel free to contact him (083 633 6029) directly or Michael Perimal (060 542 2003) for any technical advice. We assure you of the most accurate information at all times.